Acquisition of knowledge and skills in order to better understand all of the in-vitro and in-vivo techniques for measurement and analysis of biological electrical signals in neurosciences.
This will be achieved through theoretical and practical approaches including in-vivo module, in-vitro module and a signal analysis module.
- Researcher, physician, engineer, post-doctoral researcher, PhD Student, technician
- Understanding and acquisition of historical and conceptual foundations of electrophysiology
- Acquisition of theoretical and practical knowledge on in-vitro and in-vivo techniques
- Understanding and treatment of data
- 50% theory, 50% practice
- Theoretical training provided by the scientists responsible for E-Phy-Science platforms and by external speakers (IPMC, INMED, IGF)
- Practical applications: in-vitro, in-vivo and analysis of collected data by the participants
- Closure of the training with a roundtable
- Entire course content on a USB Key for each participant
- 5 days of formation, 35h
- Only 9 trainees
- “All-inclusive” in the south of France
- Workshop, lunch, coffee breaks and 5 nights/breakfast
For more information, don't hesitate to contact us via our website contact form.